I am an e-learning specialist in medical education at the University of Luxembourg. Holding a PhD in Computer Science, my main research interests lie in the areas of e-learning, gamification, Semantic Web and computer-based assessment. In particular, my research focuses on the integration of learning material through digital tools in different contexts. For more information, please visit the dedicated website about the ALMA-Yactul ecosystem. Along my research, I have also been involved in teaching activities, including the supervision of several Bachelor and Master thesis candidates.
Informatique et sciences infirmières - Lecture & Lab
Selected topics on IT applications and security for nursing students
Scientific Document Creation using LaTeX
One-day workshop for the Doctoral School in Science and Engineering (DSSE)
Programming for Medical Students - Lecture & Lab
Basic programming & algorithms, selected data mining and machine learning aspects for medical students
Santé publique - Digital medicine - Lecture
Single lecture on limits of artificial intelligence
Compétences transversales - Lecture
Application of statistical concepts with R
Operating Systems 1 - Lecture & Lab
Introduction to basic Linux administration
Mobile App Development - Lecture & Lab
Development of mobile apps for iOS
Programming 1 - Lab
Introduction to (object-oriented) programming in Java.
Operating Systems 1 - Lab
Introduction to basic Linux administration, including shell scripts.
Programming 2 - Lab
Programming in C and Swift.
Introduction to LaTeX
Tutoring session on the use of LaTeX for all first-semester Bachelor and Master students at the FSTC.
Mobile Computing - Project
Project on the creation of a distributed mobile game. Introduction to Swift and selected Apple frameworks.
- Bachelor Olivia Marichal: Development of a Clerkship Logbook for Health Education Programs
- Bachelor Marnix Van den Wijngaert: Advanced Cohort Management Moodle Plugin
- Bachelor Carina Martins: Augmented Reality in Tablet-based Note-taking Apps
- Bachelor Désirée Lemarquis: Scaffolding Support for Active Learning in Programming Courses
- Bachelor Aryobarzan Atashpendar: Enhanced Digital Note-taking through Machine Learning and Semantic Annotation
- Bachelor Nélson Caetano: Enhanced IDE for Active Teaching and Learning Support
- Master Jeff Meder: Semi-automatic Annotation of Learning Material in an Ontology and Document Browser
- Bachelor Sam Ries: Integration of Solfège Learning Material in a Music Notation Software
- Master Laurent Hentges: Active Learning - Integrating Reflection and Feedback through Continuous Games
- Master Dren Gashi: A Graph-Oriented Generic Data Model for Game-based Student Response Systems
- Master Nicolas Mayer: Collaborative Learning Support in a Serious Mobile Game
- Bachelor Jeff Meder: Cross-Domain Recommendations: Streaming Music Services meet Social Media
- Master Jo Schimberg: Incorporating Learning Material and Personalised Feedback into a Serious Mobile Game
- Bachelor Davide Belpassi: A Game-Based Student Response Framework for Interactive Education — Offline Coaching
Skills & Tools
- Office Add-ins
- Luxembourgish (Native)
- South America